My article, ‘Equitable compensation arising out of sale of a property ordered under s.14 TLATA’ is scheduled for publication in Trusts & Trustees (Oxford University Press) in December: https://academic.oup.com/tandt
From May 2018 I am providing a new 3 hour training course for solicitors entitled, ‘Equitable Compensation Claims’.
The course which will run from 2pm to 5.30pm (with an intervening tea break at 3.30pm) will comprise the following modules:
- Introduction (including recovery of economic losses as equitable compensation);
- Fiduciaries (including: trustees of land; attorneys appointed under a property and affairs LPA; and company directors);
- Breach of fiduciary duty;
- Proprietary and personal remedies;
- Beneficiary and shareholder claims; and
- Civil procedure and cross-border issues;
The course fee is £300.00 (which includes over 200 pages of course notes that will be emailed beforehand).
Places on the course will be limited to 30 per venue.
A further announcement will be made in March about bookings.